ALERT LEVEL 1
Open for business as usual following government guidelines.
ALERT LEVEL 2
Under Alert Level 2 we are open for business with certain restrictions set in place for the safety of our employees and customers…
- When visiting our premises, all employees, contractors and visitors must scan in using the QR code provided at reception. If you don’t have the NZ COVID Tracker app, please sign in manually at reception.
- Where possible please observe 2 metre physical distancing.
- When entering and leaving the premises please use the hand sanitizer provided at reception.
- Please follow hygiene guidelines and outlined by the World Health Organisation.
- If you feel unwell please stay home.
- Where possible we will be employing contactless delivery.
- Where contactless delivery is not possible, our drivers and installation team will be observing strict infectious control measures. You can read our Coronavirus Policy here.
ALERT LEVEL 3
Under Alert Level 3 we will be operating, however our showrooms will be temporarily closed.
ALERT LEVEL 4
Under Alert Level 4 we will be temporarily closed.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions. Thank you to all our employees and customers for your ongoing co-operation and support!
Be well and stay safe.